4 DNS servers, 1 BIND9 slave, 2 BIND8.4 slaves, 1 BIND8 master

Ian Savoy isavoy at ewebforce.net
Tue May 15 13:54:10 UTC 2007

Ding Ding Ding,

Haha, i swear bells went off in my head when everyone got
confused...sorry about that by the way.  IMO, as many people that write
custom scripts to update master.conf (or named.conf, however you decide
to do it), there ought to be a pre-bundled script that ships with BIND.
I was in the middle of writting a new one when i discovered that my
predecessor had done it for me already.  Just about everyone i've spoken
with has had something like this in place...atleast in larger scale
environments.  Anyway, thanks for the help guys...sorry to get so many
of your eyebrows to cringe :)

-Ian Savoy

--
Ian Savoy