SQLite SDB

Darren Austin lists at afterdark.org.uk
Sat May 12 10:59:18 UTC 2007

Hi,
  I notced in the release notes for Bind 9 that an SQLite SDB is available and expected to be available in the future.

I am just wondering if anyone knows where to download the patch/source for the SQLite SDB?  I've been looking on google for quite a while and the only reference I can find is to the Red Hat/Fedora patches - which seem to do a lot more than just add the SQLite feature.

So, if anyone has a link or reference that I can look at it would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks.

Darren.