dig on Windows

Kevin Darcy kcd at daimlerchrysler.com
Tue May 1 01:07:52 UTC 2007

Jim McAtee wrote:
> [...]
Quote: "Can dig somehow be configured to append a domain suffix to
single-word

queries, giving the same behavior as the Windows resolver?"

You appear to be trying to mimic the behavior of the Windows resolver. I was pointing out that you can use the real thing, you don't need to mimic it at all.

								- Kevin