Slightly OT - MX RR Santity Check requested..

Kevin P. Knox bind-users at rc4systems.net
Thu Mar 29 15:44:30 UTC 2007

Split views may SOON happen here.  We've held off so far because there are TWO
of us in the entire organization who would know how to troubleshoot it if
things went wrong.  Soon though, we're acquiring InfoBlox appliances and then
we may well use views and/or split views.  It's a little harder to make a
mess of that way.  Not impossible though. :-)

... Kev