Name Resolve

Wael Shahin wael.shahin at gmail.com
Thu Mar 15 12:13:50 UTC 2007

Thank you again Stefan,
I've configured our PIX firewall long time back to the defualt value that
BIND uses for EDNS packets
and after a while to elemenate the firewall from this mystery I completely
removed the DNS inspection on the firewall.
the edns size option is not the issue i believe, and i have also tried it.
weiredly enough sometimes i get the same error and by issuing the "rndc
flush" the server starts resolving the troubled domain again.