upgrade to 9.4.0 issues

Chris Buxton cbuxton at menandmice.com
Tue Mar 13 16:12:46 UTC 2007

Check your logs. Is there any reason the master fails to load the
zone when running version 9.4.0?

For example, could the re-implementation of 'checknames' (domain name
syntax checking) in 9.3 and later be tripping you up? If it is, you
should see it in your logs. If you don't see any indication of the
problem, check your logging statement to see what your server is
logging and where.

Chris Buxton
Men & Mice