somewhat off-topic, but the ISC web-site ...

Danny Thomas d.thomas at its.uq.edu.au
Thu Mar 8 18:43:16 UTC 2007

The version of ntp listed on the ISC web-site is seriously out of date.
If you follow the links you will get to
  http://ntp.isc.org/bin/view/Main/SoftwareDownloads
which does list the current stable/development versions.

Who do I contact about the ISC web-site?
No webmaster or similar contact point is listed.

Maybe the process by which versions are displayed on the main
software page needs revisiting, though it always seems the version
of bind is promptly updated, presumably because the individuals
involved can make it happen.

When going to the main page, http://www.isc.org/index.pl
and clicking "Software" in the left menu pane
Then clicking "NTP" from the sub-menu,
Then clicking "Software" does not take you back to the main page
as I think it should. I think this is just another symptom
of the way the URL displayed by the browser rarely changes
when moving between pages, e.g. if you want to copy/paste
the URL for a specific page (you have to go back to the page
which had the link you clicked on). I'm going to leave the subject
of aesthetics alone...