generate the same answer to any query

Dan Sabau dan.sabau at tbm.ro
Mon Mar 5 14:23:16 UTC 2007

Hi,
I'm new to this list so sorry if I ask something that was already posted.
What I wont to do is something like this:
for all the ip's that query my dns server return a valid replay and for
some ip's to replay to the request with the same thing.
To be more clear host A query's DNS server 1 and asks for
www.google.com, what I wont to do is that DNS replay with 1.1.1.1 and
not with google's ip. I know I have to work with view's that is not the
issue, the issue is how do I do the thing that I've described befor in
the google example.

--
Dan Sabau
TBM Invest