BIND 9.5.0a5 is now available.

Tony Earnshaw tonni at hetnet.nl
Fri Jun 22 17:43:38 UTC 2007

Mark Andrews skrev, on 19-06-2007 01:32:

> BIND 9.5.0a5 is a alpha release for BIND 9.5.0.

Alas, doesn't build as an SRPM out of the box or with my Neanderthal
intelligence on Red Hat FC6 with Red Hat's FC6 srpm spec and my ad lib
spec substitutions.

*NO* (99.9%) non-standard software on my Red Hat/CentOS rigs gets
installed without being an rpm. I DID have many years of Solaris and
SCO plus Red Hat "DIY" experience with installing non-packaged stuff;
never again.

Guess I'll have to wait for an FC8 or FC7-testing spec.

--Tonni

--
Tony Earnshaw
Email: tonni at hetnet dot nl