How to configure delegation

Apache Apache apacheusr at hotmail.com
Tue Jun 12 08:31:33 UTC 2007

Hi,

I have 3 DNS servers in an Intranet environment. DNS Server A (ie. 10.0.0.1)
is master of domain name abc.intranet.com and DNS server B (ie 10.0.0.2) is
slave server to DNS Server A. I would like to delegate domain name
xxx.abc.intranet.com to DNS Server C (ie. 172.0.0.1). That is to say, DNS
Server C will be master DNS of xxx.abc.intranet.com.

Kindly advise what changes do I need to make to the named.conf file of all
the servers as well as the db files of all the servers.

Thank you.