ISC's Intro and Advanced DNS & BIND training classes announced for November

Steve Lancaster stevelan at cesa.opbu.xerox.com
Tue Jul 31 21:54:42 UTC 2007

[In a message on Tue, 31 Jul 2007 14:04:04 PDT,
  "Chris Buxton" wrote:]
>Just to clarify, is it now OK to post advertisements for DNS-related
>or BIND-related products and services in this forum?

I sure hope not.. it's obvious that this will open the flood gate
of spamvertizing on the list.

It would be nice to make an exception for the folks who have hosted
this forum for so long...  but it's clear that others will take advantage
of the situation to peddle their wares.

Steve

Disclaimer: my opinions are my own and may or may not represent the opinions
of my employer, at their choice.