query cache and BIND 9.4.1-P1

Jeff Reasoner jeff.reasoner at mail.hccanet.org
Fri Jul 27 18:33:35 UTC 2007

I thought the same, but quickly found that with bind 9.4.1-P1, I did
actually have to *add* an allow-query statement and corresponding ACL in
order for recursive lookups including cache queries to work.

As with your config, I ran 9.4.1 previously and had no allow-query
statement in my config. I still do not have any allow-query-cache
statement however.

Jeff Reasoner