TTL record changes in All domains

Stephane Bortzmeyer bortzmeyer at nic.fr
Tue Jul 17 15:16:36 UTC 2007

On Tue, Jul 17, 2007 at 02:13:34PM +0400,
 Mohamed Navas V <abusam at gmail.com> wrote
 a message of 13 lines which said:

> I am managing multiple domains in our setup. As plan of one
> migration we are proposed to change the TTL values in all domains.

As you have seen from the discussion, it is more a basic Unix
programming question than a BIND issue.

In the short term, you now have enough Perl or shell scripts to solve
the problem :-)

In the long term, you may prefer to generate the zone files from a
database, rather than maintaining them in text form (which becomes
really painful when you have dozens of them).