BIND problem with forwarder

Robert Spangler lazydog at zoominternet.net
Tue Jul 3 23:03:28 UTC 2007

On Tue July 3 2007 09:10, Sangoi, Nehal (Gexpro, consultant) wrote:

>  The default logging is not giving any clue or log in /var/log/messages.
>  So, only, I am unable to understand the root cause.

Might want to look at rndc.  Maybe that will get you what you are looking for.
Have a look at trace and trace level.  I haven't found any man pages that
talk about this but if you just run rndc it'll show you the commands.  Using
'rndc status' will show you the debug levels.  Don't know for sure if this
will help you or not.

--

Regards
Robert