BIND problem with forwarder

Sangoi, Nehal (Gexpro, consultant) Nehal.Sangoi at gexpro.com
Mon Jul 2 21:06:37 UTC 2007

How do I turn on the debug logging for query logs? .... I have below
lines of code in my /etc/named.conf.

logging {
    channel query_logging {
        syslog local1;
         print-time yes;                 // timestamp log entries
      };

        category queries {
          query_logging;
      };

And, it does not work if I add below two lines ...

severity notice;
        print-severity yes;

Thanks
Nehal