Nslookup problem

Sangoi, Nehal (Gexpro, consultant) Nehal.Sangoi at gexpro.com
Mon Jul 2 20:31:05 UTC 2007

They work when the IP address of the forwarder is set explicitly in
either of the tools. [nslookup or dig]. But, the pointer to localhost
does not work to resolve the same through forwarders line in
/etc/named.conf file. I am still struggling to understand the reason
behind the problem.

Thanks
Nehal