Problem with DNS on mandriva 2007

Carlos Alberto Bernat Orozco cabo81 at gmail.com
Mon Jan 29 15:00:47 UTC 2007

Hi group
Thanks for your fast answers. Yes, when I say NIC, means network interface
card, my network card. On the prefered DNS I configured my server IP but
does not resolve.

I haven't used the -x option because I didn't know about it. I'm going to
use it with dig and I will post my results

Thanks for answers again

Carlos Bernat