Code Red : Stack Smash in bind 9.3.3

Mark Andrews Mark_Andrews at isc.org
Mon Jan 29 01:21:54 UTC 2007

> Still a problem with the latest 9.3.4 series.

	Which is not suprising given that BIND 9.3.4 didn't claim to
	fix it.  Also we havn't managed to reproduce it.  You havn't
	responded to our lates queries from bind9-bugs, which is where
	this really should have been raised in the first place.

	GCC 3.x.x does not define the compiler.

	To have a chance of fixing this we need to be able to
	reproduce it.  Complaining here that it is not fixed really
	isn't productive.

--
Mark Andrews, ISC
PHONE: +61 2 9871 4742                 INTERNET: Mark_Andrews at isc.org