BIND 9.3.2 on FreeBSD 6.1 out of control

Gushi google at gushi.org
Fri Jan 12 19:38:58 UTC 2007

last pid: 75482;  load averages:  1.07,  1.02,  1.00
                                    up 8+21:17:23  14:40:02
27 processes:  2 running, 25 sleeping
CPU states: 85.6% user,  0.0% nice, 12.5% system,  1.9% interrupt,
0.0% idle
Mem: 169M Active, 186M Inact, 104M Wired, 112M Buf, 1544M Free
Swap: 967M Total, 967M Free

  PID USERNAME PRI NICE   SIZE    RES STATE    TIME   WCPU    CPU
COMMAND
  303 bind     125    0   162M   162M RUN     38.0H 93.41% 93.41% named

The above is with max-cache-size 2000000;

There is still a problem here.

-Dan