Name Server Question

seekuel seekuel at gmail.com
Thu Jan 4 05:37:22 UTC 2007

Sir,
I tried enabling recursion. As of now the configuration of /etc/resolv.conf
uses 127.0.0.1. The internal workstation can also resolve other domain by
using our DNS server but now this server is an open DNS. I think this is not
safe.

Is there a way that my local users can resolve other domain without making
the server open DNS?

Thanks and more power