Weird problem.

Peter Dambier peter at peter-dambier.de
Mon Feb 12 22:20:27 UTC 2007

Normally I would not even mention it - but,
yes, we are running a root-server with some 4057 domains. Yesterday
for a window of max 12 hours I was missing ".mobi" from an axfr
transfer. Today it is there. It is still the same root.zone and we
did not restart bind.

We have never seen it before.

I dont know wich version, I guess 9.2 or 9.3 and I shall replace it
with 9.4.0 soon.

The transfer takes awfully long and I guess that has been my real
problem.

Kind regards
Peter and Karin

--