Providing off site DNS backup

Dixon, Justin Justin.Dixon at BBandT.com
Mon Feb 5 13:46:44 UTC 2007

There are a number of services that offer DNS services, both primary and
secondary.

DNSMadeEasy.com is one that comes to mind right off hand.
EasyDNS.com is another one.

DNSMadeEasy runs a global IP Anycast network for it's DNS services and
the pricing is pretty reasonable.

Justin Dixon

Behalf Of Mike