{Disarmed} Re: Unable to get Zone transfer to work

Gaston Benitez gbenitez at telecentro.net.ar
Thu Dec 20 19:35:23 UTC 2007

Do you see the tcp port 53 open at the master?

ns1:~# netstat -an
Proto Recv-Q Send-Q Local Address           Foreign Address         State
tcp        0      0 192.168.1.30:53       0.0.0.0:*               LISTEN
tcp        0      0 127.0.0.1:53            0.0.0.0:*               LISTEN
udp    11680      0 192.168.1.30:53       0.0.0.0:*
udp        0      0 127.0.0.1:53            0.0.0.0:*

Bye

Atte. Gaston Benitez
Operaciones Banda Ancha
Cel - 15-5731-1716