From RHEL to CentOS BIND 9

isplist at logicore.net isplist at logicore.net
Wed Dec 5 21:54:55 UTC 2007

Well, then I'm extra confused.

I uninstalled both bind, bind-chroot and bind-utils as well.
I then re-installed bind-chroot and bind-utils, copied my files over, changed
the permissions to named.named and it worked.

I can't tell you why I'm having so many problems but if I am, I'm guessing I
can't be the only one. Makes me wonder how many just plain quit and you never
hear/know about it.

Mike