From RHEL to CentOS BIND 9

isplist at logicore.net isplist at logicore.net
Wed Dec 5 19:24:22 UTC 2007

> I really think an introductory book to BIND will help you immensely.

As I said in another message, not everyone wants to become guru of everything
they touch. I've never needed to mess with installing a chrooted server and
won't often have to so learning everything about it is a waste of time.

I just need to get this machine moved over to a new one, learning just enough
to get it running so they can update it and keep maintaining the records as
they always have. They have never had any DNS problems so a nice running dns
server is all that's needed in this case.

I like to use open source as much as possible because I'm sick of seeing
companies using MS because it's 'so easy' to do. We need to help each other
and support each other and keep OS alive!

Mike