From RHEL to CentOS BIND 9

isplist at logicore.net isplist at logicore.net
Tue Dec 4 16:18:59 UTC 2007

I need to move my RHEL BIND DNS over to a CentOS BIND 9 server along with
building a secondary. Both new machines are RPM installs so no source.

The machine are ready to go but I can't figure out how to migrate the records
over to the new machine along with creating a secondary from the first machine
once it's done.

I've looked everywhere I can and find tons of documentation but of course,
nothing which matches what I'm doing. Can someone lend me a hand with this and
give me some input on what I need to do next.

Thanks.

Mike