DNS how to

Damas Ally damas at juasun.net
Fri Aug 3 13:57:04 UTC 2007

Hi Adriatik,
the idea and knowledge i have concern bind is in Red hat 8/9 and Fedora
core /1/2/3/4/5/6........but i do feel that they may be use the same path
and syntax,find the files named.conf from /var/named/chroot/etc/ if you
installed bind-chroot otherwise find it from /etc/,also i do feel that all
your zone files to be placed at /var/named/chroot/var/named/ or
/var/named/

visit this page for some hints concern networking and linux in general:-
http://www.linuxhomenetworking.com/

regards!
=========
Damas A.M