NATTING

Kal Feher kal.feher at melbourneit.com.au
Thu Apr 19 23:17:04 UTC 2007

*Some* nat devices will  manipulate A and MX query responses that pass
through them for which they have static nat entries. This is default in the
case of Cisco routers, but not so for Cisco firewalls. Other vendors may be
different again. Of course this may not be required depending on where your
clients are situated.

--
Kal Feher