Best implementation of many zonfiles containing the same info (to avoid duplicate IP-nr)

Ivo Sabev summerborn at gmail.com
Fri Sep 8 13:59:57 UTC 2006

Hello
I know that you can have a directive $INCLUDE in your zone file, so to
include another file in the zone records. I did not test it but I think
that, making a separate zone file for each domain with the SOA record and
the other unique records and then including the common part for all domains
from one file is possible.
If you try it that way, please respond with the results. Also I did not know
if this is a secure way or not. But if you dig a little I think there will
be an answer.

Best regards Ivo Sabev