ddns gives jnl permission denied

jm jm at hcn.com.au
Mon Sep 4 04:58:54 UTC 2006

Hi Tony,

the answer is probably "selinux", do you have it enabled?

The part of the FAQ you're after is at the very bottom

*:*

I'm running BIND on Red Hat Enterprise Linux or Fedora Core -

Why can't named update slave zone database files?

Why can't named create DDNS journal files or update the master zones
from journals?

Why can't named create custom log files?

Regards,

Jason

Tony Ewell wrote:
> Hi Mark,
>
>    I am not finding it.  :-(  Can you cut and paste it or
> give me a hint?
>
> Many thanks,
> --Tony

>>> bind-libs-9.2.4-2