Side effects of a DNS whitelist?

Merton Campbell Crockett m.c.crockett at adelphia.net
Sun Oct 29 17:17:32 UTC 2006

Whether to accept or reject a connection to my mail servers is a
business decision related to my specific business and business
requirements.  The mail handling rules have been developed and
refined since establishing a connection to the Internet a quarter of
a century ago.

Aside from the additional DNS queries needed to use your proposed
service, what is the business case for me using your service?

What does it provide that can't be achieved using IPFW, hosts, DNS,
"tcpwrappers", and sendmail's access database?

Merton Campbell Crockett

Merton Campbell Crockett
m.c.crockett at adelphia.net