NS CNAME!?

Paul Amaral pamaral at meganet.net
Tue Oct 3 16:12:32 UTC 2006

But I guess this wouldn't work either since for a registrar needs the dns
server to be registered. So the customer would not be able to register the
domain name with my customers ns server name.

I guess there's no real way to disguise my NS server for my customer so that
his clients use ns1.mycustomer.com instead of my ns, ns1.isp.net as the DNS
server has to be registered at the nic.

Thanks,

P.A > -----Original Message-----
P.A > From: bind-users-bounce at isc.org [mailto:bind-users-bounce at isc.org] On
P.A > Behalf Of Joseph S D Yao
P.A > Sent: Tuesday, October 03, 2006 12:00 PM
P.A > To: Paul Amaral
P.A > Cc: bind-users at isc.org
P.A > Subject: Re: NS CNAME!?
P.A >