French characters in bind zone

Sten Carlsen ccc2716 at vip.cybercity.dk
Sat Nov 11 13:29:43 UTC 2006

IDN compatibility is not perfect in Firefox, it works if you type or
paste the text into the address line. Follow the link generated in the
mail, it does not do any translation.

This means that any website using this kind of domain should take this
into account. You may want to explain that to your customer to help make
their website work and have a happy customer.

--
Best regards

Sten Carlsen

No improvements come from shouting: