Bind Front End Util

Joseph S D Yao jsdy at center.osis.gov
Tue May 2 15:27:58 UTC 2006

On Mon, May 01, 2006 at 07:32:49PM -0400, Robert Spangler wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I'm looking for something like Men&Mice for Linux.  Is there anything out
> there like this?

I'm not familiar with Men & Mice.  If you're looking for a GUI / Web-
based interface, try Webmin <http://www.webmin.com/>.  It has DNS and
DHCP, but not MSW AD - not that you'd want that for Linux, anyway.
Actually, it does have a SAMBA component, but it probably doesn't work
with any MSW AD hooks in the Samba 4 pre-release.  I don't know whether
SWAT (comes with Samba) would help you with that.

--
Joe Yao