named (bind 9.3.2) continually spawning

jason at txt.com jason at txt.com
Tue May 2 13:38:47 UTC 2006

Greetings all!

    I just downloaded and compiled 9.3.2, onto a sun Sparc station
running solaris 9.

    I had to reverse and go back to 9.2.3 (yea, I know) because named
would add in another named process every 3-5 seconds... The old ones
never went away, either.   When started, it immediately spawned another
one, then a few seconds later another... and so on.

  Any ideas?

Thanks!

Jason
--
|++++ Divide By Cucumber Error. Please Reinstall Universe and Reboot+++
|UUCP  jason at txt.com                        Who wills, Can.
|VOICE (412) 521-2162                         Who tries, Does.
|LOCAL Hey, Jason!                              Who loves, Lives.          o_.
|Disclaimer:  Not me! I didn't do *THAT!*                                 <|