Best Way

Zen zen8061 at zen.co.uk
Thu Mar 30 18:23:47 UTC 2006

Hi,

Sorry I am new to this please forgive me if some one has asked this
question before.

I have a internal network based on 2003 server 10 clients talk to the
2003 DNS server. I am getting adsl and I want to know which will be
the best way to setup DNSfor the resolving of ecternal addresses.

 I would like to make the internal DNS ask the external DNS running on
a linux box running bind.

All important DNS information is held by the ISP.  Would it be best to
set up a caching name server to resolve all the external names I
require.  And how would be the best way to stop recurse looks up.

Thanks very much for any input.