MySQL BIND

nocturnal nocturnal at swehack.se
Tue Mar 28 13:20:25 UTC 2006

Hi

It's no secret that a database backend slows everything down but i can't
explain why it's so extremly slow for you. I just wanted to tell you
that the pgsqldb driver, which is the only one i've tried myself, is
very poorly written and that might have something to do with it. Also
make sure you have the database local to the nameserver.

Med vänliga hälsningar

Stefan Midjich aka nocturnal
[Swehack] http://swehack.se