Microsoft clients SECURE DYNAMIC UPDATES

Alexander Varga vargalexb at yahoo.com
Mon Mar 27 11:43:03 UTC 2006

Hello all

I was diging through the whole google world, without a result, so you are the last chance.

My question is:
- does Bind support secure dynamic updates from MS clients?
- does Bind suport GSS_TSIG in dynamic updates?
- is the support planned?
- if not, how can I solve the troubles with SECURE cliet updates to my dynamic domain?

Any thougs?
We are using Bind for years and don't like the idea to substitute it with another DNS software.

thanx in Advance
Alex