Views, Tsigs and updates on 9.3.2

Angela Williams angie at eoh.co.za
Mon Mar 27 10:59:50 UTC 2006

Hi Joseph!
On Friday 24 March 2006 22:54, Joseph S D Yao wrote:

> On Thu, Mar 23, 2006 at 06:03:22PM +0200, Angela Williams wrote:
> > Hi!

> > And here is my slave's - my PC on 10.1.30.50's named.conf

> > // Our external view!
> > view "external" {
> >         match-clients { key ext-key; any; };
> >         server 10.1.0.52 { keys ext-key; };

You are a star! I would have stared at this for days! I suffer from the
dreaded dyslectia and even though I carefully checked for typos I missed this
one!
Thanks to all how replied with their thoughts and ideas and if i was a bit
brusque in some replies please accept my apologies!

I will now be able to try the full named.conf files with all my domains in the
next few days!

Cheers
Ang

--
Angela Williams				Enterprise Outsourcing
SCO Unix/Linux & Cisco spoken here!	Bedfordview

Smile!! Jesus Loves You!!