Forward zone problem

tsar.peter at gmail.com tsar.peter at gmail.com
Thu Mar 23 20:26:21 UTC 2006

Seems to me that the problems occurs since the ordinary Internet roots
are used
and no delegetaion to 'gprs.' ( or any other fake tld's are done)

One might have a more stable configuration if  real root-servers were
installed, where correct delegation to the "fake" TLS's were made. Then
no "forward-zones" is needed and everything _should_ works as expected.

Whos is the designer of this idea of forward-zones ? I rememnber
trying to convince a large swedish telco-represenative that he did not
understood how DNS was supposed to work :-)