Documentation for pgsql sdb driver

nocturnal nocturnal at swehack.se
Thu Mar 23 09:38:35 UTC 2006

Hi

I'm looking for documentation for the pgsqldb sdb driver included in
contrib/sdb/pgsql. I have found a website on Google that mentions
documentation has been produced.
- fix bug 171178: supply some documentation for pgsql SDB .
http://rpmfind.net/linux/RPM/fedora/updates/testing/4/ppc/bind-sdb-9.3.1-16_FC4.ppc.html

Even though i don't use the RPM driver i think this documentation would
be of value to me. I have not found it anywhere online. I managed to
compile and initiate the pgsqldb sdb module using doc/misc/sdb but thats
it. I have no idea how to the database is supposed to look or what the
tables are supposed to be called.
--

Med vänliga hälsningar

Stefan Midjich aka nocturnal