named.conf file in xml

Tom Jones tjones at acworld.com
Thu Mar 9 21:32:06 UTC 2006

To say something is easier to parse is a preference and of course you
have yours, obviously it's perl. XML is a standard and any conf file
in my opinion should be moved in that direction, so that it does not
matter what tool/language you using as long as it can support xml.
That's the beauty of XML.

tom