Named errors

Gary Lopez gary at catapult.com
Thu Jun 29 22:11:48 UTC 2006

Everyone,
	Thanks for all your suggestions. I will have to eventually upgrade, but
moving off Solaris 7 will have to wait as they are running some software
no longer supported by Sun, but works great still.

I had my Windows NT and 2000 servers turn off the forwarders. This
cleaned up the problem right away. I am sure that there is a way to
accept forwarding from these servers correct? Is there a setting in the
named.conf file I need to fix or can someone point me to some docs to read?

Gary D Lopez
Unix Systems Administrator
Catapult Communications
160 S Whisman Rd