Bind CPU usage issue

Mike O'Hara mike.ohara at gmail.com
Wed Jun 28 14:21:07 UTC 2006

I'm not doing the whole AD "thang", so it's all good, just a standard DNS
thanks for the help :)

Mike O'Hara
Design/Development/R&D
Local in the Know Publishing Inc.
mike at localintheknow.com | P: 506-852-3803 | F: 506-852-4623
600-860 Main Street Moncton NB, Canada E1C 1G2
http://Moncton.LocalintheKnow.com Moncton's Local in the Know