Named on LAN problem

Luca Comparini luca.comparini at blabla_gmail.com
Mon Jun 26 14:47:09 UTC 2006

*	Insert an A record for ns.clickonline.net
*	Configure a reverse class zone file for 10.0.0.*, inserting PTR record
fro 10.0.0.6

Can you paste some logs or give more details about "its not workign the
way i want it to ..."?