multiple RRs of singleton type

jonr at destar.net jonr at destar.net
Thu Jun 22 23:45:21 UTC 2006

Hello,

I have a master and a slave that are using views on bind 9.3.1 to seperate my
domain into an internal and external view. I have removed all of my CNAMEs from
both internal and external zones but I have an $include statement in my internal
zone that includes my external zone. I get the error "multiple RRs of singleton
type" when I have that include statement in my internal zone data file. When I
comment out the $include the error goes away.

Is the $include somehow seeing both of the SOAs in both of my zone views or is
something else happening that would be causing this error.

Thanks for any help,

Jon