Unable to lookup some external domains

Nick Baronian kvetch at gmail.com
Thu Jun 22 19:12:27 UTC 2006

I think my problem is solved.  We did a full stop and start and
everything appeared to have cleared the issue.  We always just do a
reload when a zone is added or changed.  I suppose the cache was
whacky or something and stopping and starting cleared it.  I thought
cache was cleared every 60 minutes by default so not sure if that was
it.

Thanks,
Nick Baronian