BIND 9.3.2 Memory Leak?

Joel Nimety jnimety at perimeterusa.com
Wed Jul 26 15:56:05 UTC 2006

Ender Alexander Mujica Díaz wrote:
> Here you can find all about max-cache-size.
>
> http://www.zytrax.com/books/dns/ch7/hkpng.html#max-cache-size

I'm not quit sure how to interpret the statement "In a server with
multiple views, the limit applies separately to the cache of each view".
  If I set max-cache-size in global options what does this mean?

1) The cache of all views combined cannot exceed max-cache-size

Or

2) Each view has max-cache-size

--
Joel Nimety

--
The sender of this email subscribes to Perimeter Internetworking's email
anti-virus service. This email has been scanned for malicious code and is

This communication is confidential, intended only for the named recipient(s)
above and may contain trade secrets or other information that is exempt from
disclosure under applicable law. Any use, dissemination, distribution or
copying of this communication by anyone other than the named recipient(s) is
strictly prohibited. If you have received this communication in error, please
delete the email and immediately notify our Command Center at 203-541-3444.