reverse zone delegation question

Kevin Darcy kcd at daimlerchrysler.com
Sat Jul 8 02:13:23 UTC 2006

Look OK to me. Check obvious things like typos, etc. Make sure that the
example2.com nameserver actually accepts queries from the example.com
nameserver, and gives back reasonable answers. Check the query log on
the example2.com nameserver to verify that the queries are actually
reaching it.

                                    - Kevin