Re: dynamic DNS updates using nsupdate - which view is updated?

Dave Clark bind-users at dollardns.net
Mon Jan 23 14:50:26 UTC 2006

If the updates are made locally, then the local zone is what would be
updated.  More modern versions of BIND can accept a key in the address match
list of a view.  That way if you want to update a local zone with the key
'key.local.zone' then you include 'key.local.zone' in your local view
address match list.

Dave